Tracking nadra cnic record has become very easy nowadays in Pakistan. It is easy to do your important task like paying bills, verifying your profiles, or applying for a driving license by sitting at home due to coronavirus.
A similar initiative is taken by NADRA ( National Database regularity Authority). Now NADRA has a digital system, so all the information and documentation are online. You can easily track and access your information online.
Steps for Tracking NADRA CNIC Record Online in Pakistan
You can track your NADRA CNIC record by SMS service. Nadra has introduced a system in which you can easily find a record with your mobile network. If you don’t know the process, follow the steps below:
- First, open the messages window on your phone.
- Now, enter your CNIC number that is a 13-digit unique number, and send it to 8300.
- The process of searching the record of NADRA through CNIC will take a few minutes. After a few minutes, you will receive a reply on your phone screen.
- All the details of that CNIC are on your screen, including the name, address, and zonal information of that CNIC owner.
- This is the way to track CNIC records through SMS.
How to Check NADRA CNIC Status Online
To find out the NADRA CNIC online status, you have to create an account on the official NADRA portal. If you already have an account, then there is no need for verification. If not, then you have to verify the account. Steps are as follow:
- Access the Pak identity portal
- Enter your credentials in the account to log in.
- Accept the terms and conditions after reading them carefully.
- After accepting terms, you will see CNIC/NICOP option on the next screen; click on the apply now button, and check your application status.
- Then on the top left side, you will see the existing application button. Click on it.
- Then click on tracking ID to check the status of your CNIC application.
How to Verify your NADRA CNIC Record
If you want to verify the NADRA CNIC record, you can do it by sitting at home. Verifications of the NADRA CNIC record can be done through your mobile number no matter what network you can use.
- In this step, you need to open your message window.
- Type the CNIC number you need to verify.
- Send this message to 7000.
- A tax of Rs.10 will be deducted for this process of verification by NADRA.
- You will get a reply to that message. In that text, you will receive information about the owner’s name and father’s name.
- This is how you verify your NADRA CNIC record.
This process has made it easy for people who don’t have time to visit NADRA offices. Due to COVID-19, this digital system of NADRA helps people verify their data by sitting at home.
NADRA is following the digital Pakistan message and made its system of CNIC verification online. Now you can track NADRA CNIC record online in Pakistan by following the steps mentioned above. There is no need to visit the NADRA office for verification anymore.
The editorial team at CMS Beginners is a group of industry-leading freelancers and online entrepreneurs. Their main aim is to educate people about online earning and empower youth.