If you’re hunting for low-cost business ideas in the Philippines, you’ve this ultimate guide. Well here’s a collection of successful low-cost business ideas in the Philippines that you can begin right away with no or less money.
Here’s a list of ten low-cost business ideas inspired by Filipino culture.
1. Dropshipping or Online Selling
Dropshipping is a lucrative business to start in the Philippines. We advise you to read the details of Drop Shipping vs Dropservicing and decide what suits you the best.
The initial investment ranges from P5,000 to P50,000. Purchasing essentials and luxuries have been difficult due to the neighborhood quarantine and lockout. It must be planned and done in volume.
This inconvenient situation has led to the adoption of online selling as a solution. Homestyle desserts, culinary delights, gently used pieces, and handcrafted goods are all possibilities. Shopee and Lazada are two massive e-commerce websites where you can retail items in bulk.
If you already have a name, you can also build an online sale platform. However, for those who are just getting started, social media networking such as Instagram and Facebook can be used to make revenue.
If you don’t have any goods sold under your name, you can still launch an internet-based store and make money by wholesaling or resold items from your manufacturers.
2. Clothing Store
Setting up a boutique cost between PHP 15,000 and PHP 30,000. If you enjoy fashion and want to share your clothing idea with others online, you may want to try starting your online fashion store. You don’t need to be a clothing designer to start your online marketplace simply showcase pieces from other retailers.
Accessories, bags, shoes, clothes, and cosmetics are one of the most popular goods amongst online customers. You can purchase inexpensive but fashionable RTW clothing from local brands such as Divisoria, Taytay Tiangge and then sell them on Instagram, Facebook, or online marketplaces such as eBay, Shopee, lazada or Carousell.
You can also use an e-commerce forum like Shopify to create your webpage. Purchase an elevated camera to draw potential clients to your platform’s goods.
3. Mobile Phones billing or Loading Business
Loading Cell Phones is a business that specializes in charging cell phones or internet devices.
It will cost PHP 5,000 to PHP 7,000 to get started. A cellphone loading company is probably one of the best small enterprising ideas to begin. You may start working from home or at the office for as little as PHP 5,000. Even so, with exception of other Philippines local market ideas, don’t plan to make a lot of money from this company. You gain money as a load retailer by receiving a commission, which can range from 3% to 13% per purchase. Based on your telecommunications market, a packaged load costing PHP 50 can subtract PHP 47 from your reload account, providing you with a PHP 3 benefit.
4. Palamig Business or Homemade Drinks
Whether it’s a homemade beverage or a Palamig company, you can’t go wrong with either. The initial investment ranges from PHP 500 to PHP 5,000.
In a hot climate such as the Philippines, supplying cold beverages is one of the minimal, high-profit negosyo strategies. Summertime is a great time to sell iced bubble tea, coffee drinks, and fruit juices, but they can be purchased all year. You may begin offering your drink cocktail for as little as PHP 500.
5. Begin by opening a salon or SPA center
Salon and SPA managers will make a good living out of their businesses. Maintaining your communication abilities is the most essential thing to remember for a good spa center. Clients may favor you over many other centers if you can interact effectively with them.
6. Furniture that is ready to assemble is manufactured or sold
This could cost anywhere between P80,00 and P500,00. It necessitates logistics, administration, finance, and marketing expertise. Because of the abundant natural resources of wood, the Philippines is home to professional carpenters who manufacture international furniture for both domestic and international markets. You can start a company by purchasing (or consigning) from a local supplier while focusing on logistics and supply chain management if you use the correct information.
7. Meals Prepared at Home—Home Delivery
Its initial investment ranges from PHP 1,000 to PHP 8,000. Ingredients for meals, containers for storing food, and kitchenware. Among the most exciting low-cost business opportunities is delivering home-prepared foods, particularly if you like to cook. This enterprise is time-taking, but it only needs P 1,000 start-up money. For starters, you could promote your menus on social networking sites and only prepare food upon request.
8. Consultation and instruction in IT and Networking Services
The investment ranges from P5,000 to P20,000. It necessarily involves the use of standardized appliances as well as technological and promotional support. For example, you can start a hosting service because many Industrial companies depend on computing devices which provides them data monitoring on daily basis. Office buildings operate on a system of machines (which include data centers supermarkets have a monitoring and point-of-sale system, and your fellow café wants its Internet to be up and working at all times for its buyers. Both of these things necessitate IT and network knowledge. Some also provide learning programs for businesses, freelancers, and professionals to supplement their income.
9. Start a pet-related company
All sorts of innovative business strategies abound in the pet market. It’s also a nearly $100 billion business, so it’s a simple one to break into with plenty of room for development. You could run a brand or provider pet company, supplying furniture, food, or tools, or cleaning, walking, r coaching services.
10. Create a monetizable audience
The capacity to attract and maintain the concentration of others is a valuable advantage in today’s interconnected world Many companies are likely to invest font, and most developers can turn it into a multi-income channel enterprise. You have several options for promoting your audiences, if you want to expand your followers on YouTube, Social media, or a forum (preferably a mixture of broadcasts):
- Generated content on account of manufacturers
- You should have the information on how to Become a Leader
- Sales volume, both print and virtual
When it comes to your micro-scale business project, putting the viewer initially implies you’re in for the long haul (it could take weeks to work it out). However, you don’t require a lot of subscribers to succeed—Instagramer Kat Gaskin, for instance, launched a 10,000 dollars item with just 3,000 subscribers.
InTotart a low-cost business in the Philippines, these ideas will help you a lot in your business start-up. Evaluate your targeted customers before starting a venture. Be sure to look into various concepts that are not always suitable for your requirements but also productive.
Potentials of Business in Philippines
- The Philippines is known as “Asia’s rising tiger” for many factors. According to the World Bank, the country’s productivity will rise to a high level in the upcoming years. The Philippines was named as one of the top countries to trade in 2018.
- Even today, the corporate market in Southeast Asia’s second-largest country is thriving. The Philippines is now on the verge of a comprehensive makeover of its political and economic systems, following years of democratic uprisings.
- The Philippines is among the quickest countries on the planet. Even though industrial development declined during the Covid-19 disease outbreak in 2020, support steps, upcoming public service initiatives, and a greater plan are estimated to develop employment, boost inflation, and reactivate the country’s development in 2021.
- When it happens to pick a business location, the Philippines is an obvious option. From 2010 to 2019, the Philippines’ economy grew at an annual rate of 6.4 percent. Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, the country’s stability was put into practice, but the intervention initiatives included in the two national economic stabilizations, Bayanihan 1 and 2, helped struggling sectors.
- And in the meantime, in 2021 and onward the implementation of the pending Economic Revival and Tax Exemptions for Businesses act is supposed to produce opportunities, stimulate innovation, and boost development. A massive investment for 2021 would also benefit kick-start the financial field which will be fueled by the prioritizing of key development schemes, the conversion of farming into a competitive horticulture market, and a stronger push to improve the virtual market.
The editorial team at CMS Beginners is a group of industry-leading freelancers and online entrepreneurs. Their main aim is to educate people about online earning and empower youth.